Heal Your Gut Summit
Day 1, January 18th 2016
The talks stream for free for 24 hours from 10am US Eastern till 10am next day. If you want access to the talks after that, or want to listen to them at your own pace with pdf transcripts, videos, mp3 audio, powerpoint presentations, then you can buy the event, prices ranging from $59 up for all 35 speakers, this also includes some free gifts.
The speaker line up today is:
- Josh Axe
- Donna Gates
- Eric Zielinzki
- Sayer Ji
- Amy Myers
These are all big name celebs in the Functional Medicine world.
5 Steps to Heal Leaky Gut, Josh Axe
Josh Axe today is talking about Leaky Gut /Intestinal Permeability. And his talk objectives include:
- Learn what damages the gut lining and causes leaky gut.
- Eating the most healing foods to address leaky gut
- Best supplements and lifestyle habits to practice
Secrets to Overcoming Candida and Yeast
Donna Gates discusses secrets to overcoming candida and yeast and her talk will include:
- How to do a candida cleanse
- Best supplements to eliminate yeast
- Why clearing candida is essential to healing leaky gut
The public health perspective on gut health and essential oils
Eric Zielinski discusses the public health perspective on gut health and essential oils and his talk includes:
- The top 3 gut-related diseases that must be addressed by public health
- What the research says about gut health and essential oils
- Key ways essential oil affect gut health
Healing the gut with herbal remedies and surprising foods
Sayer Ji discusses healing the gut with herbal remedies and surprising foods:
- Research on new herbs proven to heal the gut
- Top ‘healthy foods’ destroying your gut probiotics
- How probiotics affect the brain and body
How to overcome autoimmune disease by healing the digesetive tract
Amy Myers discusses how to overcome autoimmune disease by healing the digesetive tract and her talks includes:
- Worst foods triggering leaky gut and autoimmunity
- The ideal diet to stop autoimmune disease in its tracts
- Cutting edge science behind how to heal your microbiome
So there will be some really good stuff in these talks, the latest on what’s really happening in the health and healing and science worlds, some of it not so good too, so always keep your thinking hat on and discern the good from the bad, there is usually a lot more good than bad though 😉
Have you listened to any of the talks, what is your experience in all of this – don’t forget to leave a comment!
I’ll be doing a fuller discussion on all of these topics later, this website is just new and being filled out.
And a quick update – I’m surprised to hear myself saying this, but I cannot recommend Josh Axe’s talk, his advice on food and dividing it up into personality types, a hash of East meets West that just doesn’t work and seems much more geared towards selling his new book than the facts, whether you want to look at the history of natural healing or the science, so don’t feel you need to restrict yourself to his personality types when it comes to food, likely you are going to be right across that whole spectrum and the age old advice of eat a healthy diverse range of food will apply to you, long after his new book has come and gone 🙂